Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

No, I haven't been keeping this up.

No, I haven't been keeping this blog up to date. I originally set this up as a separate blog in order that I might get some other folks from Kansas City, Kansas to join me in the effort, and so this could be an online meeting place, of sorts, for Dottes as they tried to preserve their churches from the clutches of Archbishop Naumann and Meitler Consultants and their minions. Alas, although I do get a lot of updates via email from various quarters, no one has ventured to join me on the blog.

Therefore, most of my postings on the WyCo fiasco have been on my primary blog, Curmudgeon's Cave, including an update on St. John the Baptist with new interior photographs, and a couple of posts (here and here) on the efforts of the St. Rose Philippine Duschene Latin Mass Community's efforts to participate in the process as a community, despite the efforts of certain people at Meitler and the chancery office to keep us more-or-less invisible (as we have been all along).

Therefore, for the latest, jump over to Curmudgeon's Cave. Do keep sharing information as it comes in, and also do contact me if you're interesting in contributing to this blog directly.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker